Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This and That

I did a quick 5 1/2 miler after work today at a pace of 8:08. I tried a new route from home on some rural roads and it was a bit windy but it was a good run. It wasn't as easy feeling as yesterdays run but I am happy about it none-the-less.

For the first time this year, I watched American Idol tonight. Looks like Danny Gokey should make the final against Adam Lambert. It is obvious that I cannot judge singing talent. I did not think Adam Lambert sang well but the judges praised a lot. Let's hope Gokey makes the final. They really didn't show any scenes from the celebrations around Milwaukee that Gokey was at and sang at. Maybe that will be tomorrow. I really wanted to see how he show made Milwaukee look.

I will have to record the show tomorrow though as I am going to the Brewers game against the Marlins. Tickets were half price and I got 2 tickets in the first row of the 4th deck between home and first. It will be a high view but I think the seats are still pretty good. Probably not as good as the last game I went to but then again, seats here are cheaper. The Brewers won tonight so let's hope for 2 in a row.

No comments: