Monday, January 5, 2009

Runners tally

Today was an easy run by myself. I did the Hills Loop 5 miler at 8:30 pace and it felt easy. Mile & Paul did not run. They are leaving Wednesday for the Disney Goofy Challenge. I am jealous but I plan on doing that in 3 years so I have begun saving up. It won't be cheap taking all 3 princesses to Disney World but it is a vacation I am looking forward to, at least in 3 years.

My legs felt lighter today. That was because of the sports massage I had on Saturday. I was told I would be sore on Sunday from it but I really wasn't. Guess I drank enough water during the day.

My friend Art Vance has been doing his Blog for many years not. It is called By Foot with Arthur Vance. His Blog is linked to mine and he is one of the blogs that got me started runner blogging. He has started up his blog again after a long time off. He is now Video Blogging from his runs. It is pretty cool as he carries a tiny camera while he runs and then edits it with music. He is one of the guys running the Austin Marathon in February. He now lives near Austin. He has this Runner's World Mileage tally on his blog. I am going to try to see if I can start one up as well. Let's see if I can find time to do it.

11 days until the Icebreaker Marathon. I might be able to convince Larry to do it as well. We'll see.

No comments: