Thursday, November 4, 2010

Haunted Hustle Costumes

I thought I would share a few pictures of the winners of the costume contest at the Haunted Hustle Marathon. I took these off their website when they announced the winners. Some where pretty good, some not so good.

Here is Waldo and Wilma. Found them again. Waldo looks a little different that from Grand Rapids. And I did find out what the female Waldo is called, not Walda, but Wilma! They ran the 10K.



Green Man! I am not sure what Green Man is but it looks kinda cool. 10K also.



The final 10K costume winner was a Ghostbuster. I sure wouldn't want to wear the Proton Pack. Just don't cross the lines.



In the Half Marathon was this guy dressed as a Nun. Disturbing if you ask me.



When was the last time you saw the Hamburglar? Wonder if they finally caught him or did he get away.



Forest Gump is back running. You would think he would have been in the full marathon instead of the half. Is Jenny anywhere nearby or is she still stung out on Coke! RUN FOREST RUN!


The Cheshire Cat was running the full marathon. That is a long way for a cat to run but she seems to be doing just fine.


This is NOT the bumble bee that I passed at the end of the full marathon. I do like it but I have seen cuter bumble bees!

I don't think I could run a marathon in a costume. It has been a long time since I have even worn a costume for anything. But if I had to, I think I may lean toward the Green Man costume. Seems cool to me.

No comments: