Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Little Rain for 1000 Miles

I did an 8 mile run today. The first 4 miles was with Mike and the final 4 miles by myself. A little past 6 miles, some rain started to fall. It wasn't too hard of a rain, but enough to get me really wet. It was also at that time that I passed 1000 miles for the year. So today is August 24th and I hit 1000 miles. Last year I hit 1000 miles on August 27th. I guess I am 3 days ahead of last year!

I am extremely busy with the WELS Kids Marathon final event that takes place this Saturday. We have been blessed with some late donations of Bananas, Apples, Cookies, and water. I will try my best in the next day or so to tell you all more about the plans for Saturday.

Until then, keep running!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Congrats on 1000! And I hope things go well this weekend!