Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Door County Pictures & a Slump

I have been in a funk recently. Yesterday I was going to do my usual mid length weekday run before volleyball but I only did 5. Today I left work and just decided not to run at all. I don't feel very motivated lately. I seem to be in the summer slump and need to get out of this within the week. Tomorrow is a planned run with Mike after work so that should help.

As I promised earlier, I have some pictures from Door County. I hope you enjoy:


This is 2 of the princesses a top of the Eagle Tower overlooking Nicolet Bay in Peninsula State Park. Megan is on the left and Melissa is on the right.

Megan and Melissa at Eagle Terrace close to Eagle Tower overlooking Eagle Harbor. Get the idea? Ironically, on Thursday, I saw a bald eagle from a top the Eagle Tower and it was the first time I have ever seen an eagle up in Door County.


This is a view of the town of Ephraim. I used to go there for a week every summer growing up.


A view from Eagle Terrace. That and the Eagle Tower are the best views in Door County. At least in my opinion.


The family reunion was held at the Landmark Resort in Egg Harbor. The pool is located near the cliff and the views of the sunset are spectacular here.

Melissa and Megan really liked the over sized Adirondack Chair in Fish Creek.

Here's to killing the slump!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What awesome pictures! Sorry to hear about the funk. I think it's one of those things that just comes around from time to time. I know I go through them on occasion.