Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Little Help Please

If you have seen my last couple blog posts, you may have noticed I am having a little trouble. Seems that every paragraph I write is all mashed up into one large paragraph. Same thing happened to the right of the screen when I updated Races List. I didn't do anything different (at least I don't think I did) with the way I post or any settings so if you know what I may have done, please drop me a note. (NEW PARAGRAPH) Another thing I need help with is my new Garmin 305. I have it set to record and alarm at every mile split. It does do this just fine but it does not show the split on the screen at all. My old Garmin showed the split for a few seconds before it went back to the timer. Anyone know how to set this? (NEW PARAGRAPH) I was able to get on the roads right away after this past weekend's training marathon. Monday I ran 4 miles and today I ran 5 miles and both felt good and easy at an under 9:00 pace. I may hit the track tomorrow for a few 800 repeats as I am thinking of running a 5K in 10 days and haven't run any speed in a long time. We'll see. (NEW PARAGRAPH) Keep on Running!!!

No comments: