Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ditto

I haven't run since Monday. I have still been under the weather and I think Monday's run actually set me back some. Both Monday night and Tuesday night I was still feeling chills and hot spells. That is all gone now but I still have a chest that feels full of junk. So now it is Thursday and I won't run until tomorrow. I am going to make sure I get some in tomorrow and then a mid length run on Saturday. It really sucks not getting out there on the roads but I must get rid of this. I checked the symptoms of H1N1 and it looks like I had it, but I did not go to a doctor to confirm it.

After my oldest princess and I had in early in the week, and the mid week, my youngest got it. It is spreading like wildfire through the house. The worst is behind us, so nowhere to go but getting better now.

I have started my usual December habit of watching Christmas movies. The last 2 nights I watched Christmas Vacation on AMC. Each night, about halfway through the movie, I took some NyQuil. Now if you know me at all, you know that I don't drink very much when I go out, if at all. I just don't like the taste of a lot of the drinks out there. Well, a side effect of that is that I have a very low tolerance, some would say a "negative' tolerance. After a heafty dose of NyQuil, it is only a matter of time before I can't keep my eyes open any longer. Both nights I could not make it past the part where Clark Griswold's boss is brought to his house wrapped up.

Another part of December I like is Christmas lights. The lights on the house will officially go on this weekend. I did find this picture that I thought was funny so I wanted to share it. I have no idea where it was taken or of who's house it is of, but funny none-the-less.


No comments: